Review Samsung RV520 15.6 inch Laptop - Silver (Intel Core i3 2330M 2.20GHz, RAM 4GB, HDD 500GB, DVDSMDL, LAN, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit)


 Read Full Review >>>
Before buying this machine I compared Acer, Lenovo, Dell and HP. I bought the Samsung primarily because it offered an excellent processor speed (new gen i3) an Island keyboard, DHMI port and several other features I wanted, speed being the most important.
Overall, I believe this machine is excellent value for money and has been performing exceptionally well during its first few weeks of use. I can't really fault it, but in the interest of full detailed review there are a few annoying features, but even with these I believe it is well ahead of competitor products at this price level, with many feature usually only found on more expensive machines
Read Full Review >>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Share

POST ARTICLE

Total Pageviews