Review Samsung RF511 15.6 inch Notebook - Black (Intel Core i5 2450M 2.5GHz, RAM 8GB, HDD 1TB, DVD-SM DL, LAN, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit)



Read Full Review >>>
I received the RF511 this morning and I have to say that Amazon's service has been brilliant in that they dispatched this via next day after my initial RF511 order went walkies in the West Midlands, courtesy of CityLink.
First impressions on this laptop are mixed. To start with the good: the i5/8GB/1TB spec is reasonably fast, it's handled everything I've thrown at it without a hiccup thus far. This includes 1080p HD, processing RAW files in LightRoom and, even though I didn't buy this laptop for gaming, The Sims 3 - which the HD3000 integrated graphics did a decent job with on high settings.
Read Full Review >>>


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Share

POST ARTICLE

Total Pageviews