Review Samsung Galaxy Tab2 10.1 inch Tablet - White (16GB, WiFi, Android 4.0)



Read Full Review >>>

I purchased my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 after being sorely dissapointed with my original tab purchase of a Toshiba Excite. Although the Excite looks great & has a micro hdmi, micro usb & sd card slot it doesn't have a bevel around the edge so it was uncomfortable to hold after a short length of time. Also the screen started to flicker on the right hand side for no apparent reason & since having looked at reviews on Amazon it seems to be a problem most reviewers experienced.
I have my Galaxy Tab 2 for a few days now & find it does everything I want it to. I can surf the web, check email, watch movies, play games and so much more. It's so user friendly especially if your used to using an android phone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Share

POST ARTICLE

Total Pageviews