Review Samsung Galaxy Tab2 7 inch Tablet - White (8GB, WiFi, Android 4.0)





Read Full Review >>>
Only just got this tablet and overall it is a rather good one. I really do not want to spend a lot of money on brands alone and as the cheaper scale tablet I initially ordered on amazon came to me with screen broken, I decided I will not bother ordering from amazon again and go to the shop instead. Friends and colleagues had advised me it would be better to get this one rather than a cheaper £100 tablet, as these are known to break down or develop problems after a while. I got the 8 Gb version at £199 plus a 16Gb micro sd card, thinking I would have nothing to worry about transferring apps to micro sd. WRONG! For whatever the reason this must be one of the few tablets that does not let you transfer apps to the external card. What the *+#'? The moment you load the tablet all the pre installed stuff take 3Gb so you are left with 5Gb really to play with. Needless to say apps will take most of memory. It is insane not to be allowed to transfer to card and even though I am really liking this tab I am now pondering whether to return it.

Read Full Review >>>



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Share

POST ARTICLE

Total Pageviews