Review Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (WiFi, 16GB, Black) - UK Version

Read Full Review >>>
My Tab is 32GB, Black and Wifi-only, just so you know! Have had it for a week, got it right after Samsung was cleared in the patent courts.
I'm not going to spend too much time on the hardware specs, as probably everyone who is looking to buy Galaxy Tab 10.1 has already read enough about them. I'll be concentrating mainly on the user-side aspects. However, in recap, it's a fraction lighter and thinner than iPad 2, has better cameras than iPad 2 (2MP and 3MP), and has Android to which there aren't quite as many applications as to iPads OS but it has Flash, making internet a better experience.
I use the Tab mainly for travel use - so I have something to read, play or watch when I am in transport (aeroplane, train etc.) or in a hotel. I also write and edit documents with it. Obviously I use it for internet as well. It functions really well in all respects.
Read Full Review >>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Share

POST ARTICLE

Total Pageviews