Review Samsung NP350V5C 15.6 inch Laptop (Silver) (Intel Core i5 3210M 2.5GHz, 6GB RAM, 500GB HDD, DVDSM DL, LAN, WLAN, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit)

Read Full Review >>>
The spec, from what I can tell, is pretty impressive. I wanted the most bang for my buck and the i5 3210 is a third generation processor and from looking at CPU comparison charts it seemed to be twice as powerful as my desktop PC, a significant improvement. 6GB of ram is also good, and although I've not tried any games (I have an Xbox) apparently the HD4000 graphics are reasonably good and will play most modern games albeit not on the highest settings.
The machine fires up pretty quickly, less than a minute with Samsung fast boot enabled. In terms of battery, I guess it's pretty standard. Of course the estimate of over five hours is probably a bit optimistic, that said I've been surfing and watching videos for the last 2.5 hours and I have 30% charge left, so it seems good enough. If you use Samsung's selection of power saving settings you could definitely get longer use from it. I don't intend to lug this thing around so it's not much of a factor for me.
Read Full Review >>>




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Share

POST ARTICLE

Total Pageviews